This review will disclose to you what experts are saying about Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard,protein powder.
The page will further reveal to you the most vital features of this product, its pros as well as its cons.
100% Whey Protein: The Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard,protein powder comes packed with pure whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient.
Each serving comes with 24 grams of easily digestible whey protein with low levels of lactose, cholesterol, fat and other vital nutrients.
Instantized for Easy Mixing: The optimum 100% whey gold standard supplement has been instantized for effortless mixing with only a glass and a spoon. This gives you an easy time when using it, especially after that grueling gym session.
5.5 Grams Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs): Are you searching for the easiest and most efficient way to increase and maintain your lean muscle?
Naturally occurring branched chain amino acids are valued by most athletes and sportsmen for its muscle building potential. Fortunately, the optimum nutrition 100% whey gold standard comes with approximately 5.5 grams of BCAAs to cater for your muscle building requirements.
Approximately 20 Different Flavors to Sample: The Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard protein supplement comes with about 20 amazing flavors to choose from according to your taste. This gives you a great number of ways to keep your workout recovery tasty and interesting.
4 Grams of Naturally Occurring Glutamic Acid and Glutamine: Glutamine/ Glutamic acid is a component of folic acid and is essential in the metabolism of fats, amino acids and sugars. Additionally, it helps in the transportation of potassium across the blood-brain barrier and the spinal cord.
The Optimum Nutrition 100% whey gold supplement comes with approximately 4 grams of this potent natural ingredient per serving.
- Mixes easily with water compared to similar protein supplements in the market.
- The supplement comes in 20 different flavors.
- It is the best low carb protein supplement in the market according to most customer reviews.
- Long term effects and usability.
- Most ingredients used in its formulation are naturally occurring.
- 100 percent high quality whey protein.
- Great taste.
- High solubility.
- Some customers complain that the 5 lb container has no scoop.
- According to other customers, the chocolate taste is a little bit bland. You may need about three scoops or more to actually taste something.Wrapping it up…As the leading sports protein supplement, Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey gold standard,protein powder promises to not only increase your lean muscle but also to maintain it. The supplement also supplies the body with other vital ingredients essential for normal body functions.Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard Review: 4.8/5